With Christmas fast approaching, it’s time to start organising games for the upcoming Winter quarter.
With our current numbers, I think we’re looking at three games. I will be running one game, so we need at least two other people to run something. Can you let me know if you want to referee a game and, if so, what game or games you would be prepared to run? I’ll kick things off with a long list of games that I’m considering running:
- Blue Planet (hard sci-fi RPG, set two hundred years from now on a water planet in the Lambda Serpentis system, 35 light years from Earth)
- Nyambe (fantasy Africa setting, using my D10 homebrew system)
- Call of Cthulhu (Victorian or 1920s setting)
- After the Bomb (mutant animals, using a modified version of the Basic Roleplaying [BRP] system)
- Dark Sun (D&D campaign setting set in the fictional, post-apocalyptic desert world of Athas, but not using the D&D rules)